Come Ride Our Beautiful Trail!
Gather your family and friends to bike around our 16 mile loop trail.
Things to Bring:
- Water Bottles (refill stations will be available along the trail)
- Bag for any goodies/ snacks you may pick up along the way
- Cell phone for pictures and/or SAG Wagon support
- Your Printed Ticket for Registration
- A bike you feel comfortable riding on crushed gravel with (about 80% of our loop trail is gravel).
Our Loop Trail forms a 16-mile circle around Fairfield, mostly on the outskirts of town. Most of the trail is crushed gravel with 2.5 miles of pavement and about 1 mile of shared gravel road (Mint Boulevard).
Want to Volunteer
Don’t think you can/ want to ride but would like to be part of the action, please feel free to become a volunteer. We are looking for people to help be naturalists, do set up/ taken down, be SAG Support, and help run the registration table.